Sunday, November 4, 2012

#SampleSunday- A Heart Not Easily Broken- "She's off Limits."


Ebony Campbell went out with her girlfriends with the intention of finding a man worthy enough of her time to have a summer fling. Good conversation and sex. How hard could that be? Little did she know, the man who stepped up to the challenge would be a blond haired bass player in a band. She thought her attempts to discourage him worked...or did they?

Missed last weeks excerpt? Check it out!

Excerpt:


Javan looked at me with raised eyebrows. “And you know this how?”
“I took her out Tuesday. She’s nothing like one of your girls, J. Don’t even think about it.” He stared at me silently, meeting my hard gaze with one of his own. “She’s off limits.”
“You’ve got a thing for her. So it’s like that?”
“With her, it’s definitely like that.”
He inclined his head. “Didn’t you get over dating black women after what happened with, what’s her name?” He snapped his fingers.
“Trina,” I said sourly.
“Trina, yeah.” He shook his head. “So you’re ready to try again. You’ve got balls, man.” He held out a knuckled hand to bump fists. “Just watch your back this time.”
“Believe me, I will. There’s something about her. I can’t put my finger on it, but it’ll be different with her. I can feel it.”
 ####



****Amazon Best Seller in MULTICULTURAL ROMANCE and AFRICAN- AMERICAN LITERATURE & FICTION!!! BUY your copy today!!! **** Visit AMAZON and Goodreads and check out the reviews! Now available in PAPERBACK on AMAZON and BARNES&NOBLE!!



MJ

Connect with me on the following sites: 
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a man who knows what he wants. I like Brian... so sweet. As opposed to his friend...grrr...kinda guy who thinks the women should all bow down before him. You tell him, Brian. "She's off limits!" Back off!...oh, that was me...I got carried away. :)

    ReplyDelete